Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £24,000.00 year
The Maytime inn has a fantastic new opportunity for a LIVE-IN Chef De Partie. Nestling in the heart of the beautiful, peaceful and historic Cotswold village of Asthall, the Inn dates back to the 17th Century and in times gone by was a coaching inn with its own smithy.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Chef de Partie to become part of our young, motivated and passionate team here at the Maytime Inn. You must be a people person and have a passion for providing great food with an emphasis on locally sourced fresh food. This is a great opportunity for an experienced CDP to make their mark and gain experience.
Salary of £22,000-£24,00 plus great tips.
If this sounds like your kind of place to work please call or email a copy of your CV to our Head Chef Roger or for more information get in touch.
- Run a kitchen section independently and competently
- Assisting the head chef with maintaining food margin
- Maintenance of high food hygiene and kitchen safety levels
- Key team player in the organisation of the kitchen
- Previous experience as a Commis or Chef de Partie
- Ability to demonstrate basic cooking skills
- Understanding and knowledge of food hygiene and kitchen safety
- A confident, self-motivated, driven person willing to learn and progress in the industry
- Passionate about delivering consistently high-quality food
- Ability to perform consistently in high-pressure situations
- Imagination and understanding of food and flavours to create innovative dishes using local, seasonal produce to high standards
- Competitive salary
- Great tips
- Meals during shifts
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- Recruitment Incentive
- Great staff benefits package including discounts and loyalty scheme
- Working as part of a small team so you will get plenty of one on one time with the Head Chef
*Please note LIVE-IN is available for this position.
We provide competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and great tips too. If this sounds like the next challenge you have been looking for and you are willing to play a key role in a hardworking, enthusiastic young team please apply now.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year