Job Types: Full-time & Part-time.
Salary from: £8.50 – 9 per hour.
The Maytime inn has some fantastic opportunities for both Full-Time and Part-Time Front of House Staff. Nestling in the heart of the beautiful, peaceful and historic Cotswold village of Asthall located just outside Burford. The Inn dates back to the 17th Century and in times gone by was a coaching inn with its own smithy.
- Providing exceptional standards of service to guests and residents
- Supporting the General Manager and Supervisor in the day to day running of the business
- Interacting with customers to take reservations and answer questions both face to face and over the phone
- A love for gin, beer, wine and great fresh food
- Previous experience preferable
- A passion for providing great service
- A confident, self-motivated, driven person willing to learn and progress in the industry
- Attention to detail and consistency in high-pressure situations
- Be reliable and willing to work hard to achieve your goals
- Show a level of flexibility and adaptability to meet the requirements of the role
- Competitive salary
- Great tips
- Staff discount
- Meals during shifts
- Working as part of a small team so you will get plenty of one on one time with the Management Team
- Great staff incentives package
- Flexible working hours
- If this sounds like the next challenge you have been looking for and you are willing to play a key role in a hardworking, enthusiastic young team please apply now by sending us your CV
*Please note live in is not available. Due to our rural location, applicants will need to be able to arrange their own transportation*